Samstag, 14. Februar 2009

Good Bye Party im Cafe Wien I

This is in English, so that also my colleagues from Conti can read it.
On the second last working day (Actually the 29.01.2009) I organized a Good Bye Party in Cafe Wien for my colleagues as well as for my friends; I made a reservation for the last room there and I was so happy, because 41 people came to celebrate with me my farewell from Sibiu and it was really such a nice party and everybody felt good!


Here Andrei, Marius and the fiancee from Elena, Marian...


...Nicoleta, a colleague and friend of mine...

...here the very nice sister of Elena, Ionela...



...and finally Elena, also a very good friend of Conti, she was so nice to organize my presents, you will see them afterwards...
please continue on the next page :-)
Posted by Picasa